  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Soria, Joe
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2007 8:09 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Bringing Second App Server Online

**

We are planning to bring up our second application server in the next few
days. We will have an f5 load balancer in front of the app servers. Does
anyone have experience running in a single application server environment
.then moving to a multiple application server environment? I want to know
how much downtime was involved as well as what issues you ran into while
performing the modification. I have read over the documentation from BMC
regarding this, and am getting different stories on how to accomplish this,
also attempted to contact BMC support, and the two people I talked to
provided no insight, they simply referred me to the same document.

We have both the mid-tier and application running on the same box. Sun
Solaris 9, ARS 6.3.

Joe Soria

it___