It's a little unclear on business time calculations.  If you have two fields
that have a date/time entered via the client and a filter calculating the
difference in hours using business time, will there be a miscalculation?
Will this error only occur between March 11 through April 1 and then again
in fall?

The workstation has been DST patched for the OS.

Thanks,
Susan