________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Grooms, Frederick W
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2007 6:35 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Question on Java needed with Remedy and DST Upgrades

**
I have always used the SDK version of Java with the Mid-Tier on Windows.
You should upgrade to 1.4.2_13.  Also which version of Servlet Exec are
you using as they are now on Patch 13 (ServletExec/5.0.0.13)?  Last time
I updated my Java I did not have to re-install Servlet Exec.  If you do
re-install (or Upgrade) ServletExec, when un-installing tell it to leave
the directory and after installing it will have retained your settings.

Fred