I always get this alert message when I try to start the BMC Remedy Email
Engine Service:

"The BMC Remedy Email Engine - remtest1 on Local Computer started and then
stopped. Some services stop automatically if they have no work to do, for
example, the Performance Logs and Alerts service."

After this message is displayed, the service is still stopped. Here are the
properties for this service:

Startup Tpe: Automatic
Start parameters:
Log on as: Local System account
Hardware Profile: Profile 1 - Enabled
This service depends on the following system components: Remedy Action
Request System Server

I tried restarting the Remedy Action Request System Server, no avail.
I tried rebooting the whole server, still no avail.

Any thoughts?

Mikhail Serate
Remedy Development Team
Information Technologies