I noticed something that doesn't seem right with logging into different
instances of ARS on the same server.  The server name that is visible in
the User Tool (6.3 and 7.0) and from the .Net API (v7.x) lists the wrong
server in certain circumstances.

Environment:
Windows Server 2003 with ARS 6.3 (SQL 2000) and 7.0.1 (SQL 2005)
installed.  The 6.3 server instance is named "remedydev" and uses Port
Mapper.  The 7.0.1 server instance is "remedydev7" and uses TCP port
1111.  Both ARS instances have the Demo account with the same password.

When I attempt to login to the remedydev7 server without specifying the
TCP port it logs into the remedydev server.  However, the name of the
server displayed in WUT Object List has the server listed as
"remedydev7".  The forms that are listed are actually from "remedydev".

This is also true in the .Net API - the server name is listed as
"remedydev7" instead of the actual server, "remedydev".  I am sure that
the forms listed are from remedydev because they do not exist on the
remedydev7 server.

This appears to be a bug.  Can anyone else confirm this?

Stephen