________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Shellman, David
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2007 3:22 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: SW00230954

**
AR System Version 6.3.

Christopher,

I have that piece of info from the Email Engine Patch 20 Readme file.
I'm attempting to figure out if I just need to add
com.remedy.arsys.emaildaemon.UseNameIfNoEmailAddress to the properties
file?  Set it to True?

Thanks,
Dave