Is there a resource somewhere that breaks down the database table names for
ARS?  We are looking at archiving specific data for query purposes, but I
cannot find any references as to which tables to search for the data needed.
The naming structure within the database is not particularly intuitive, and our
DBA is ready to call it quits on the data extraction.  Any ideas on how to
break down the tables would be helpful.

ARS 6.3
Help Desk 6.0
Windows Server 2003