UNCLASSIFIED

Our environment -
Windows 2003 Server
Veritas Cluster for Application and Database servers
ARS 6.3
SQL 2000
Help Desk 5.5
SLA 5

Patch 20 Experience:

1st attempt - file replace method
Not successful; several files were missing from the BIN, API/LIB

2nd attempt - Ran Installer as "Upgrade"
Multiple changes were made to core forms
User, Group, Business Time and Business Holiday forms were replaced with
new forms

3rd attempt - Run Installer as "Shared" instead of "Upgrade"
No changes made to Forms ALs, Filters, etc

Question - without the def changes, was Patch 20 "really" applied?

Sandra Hennigan

OSD Remedy Administrator
Office # 703-602-2525 x251
CACI - Ever Vigilant(tm)

Apparently, there is nothing that cannot happen today.  Mark Twain