I've seen this on our 7.0.01 and 7.0.01 p001 servers using the
respective version of the user tool for each.

Axton Grams

On 2/27/07, Derek Berube <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Good morning listers.

I was just curious to know if anyone else has encountered this little
peculiar aspect of AR System behavior.  We upgraded to ARS 6.3 Patch
20 (running on a Solaris 8 server) and now, if you go to a Join form
in the ARS User tool and try to search using the Query By Example
method and placing a value in the 'Join Request ID' field, then you
get the following error message when trying to initiate the search.

ARERR [101] Entry ID parameter value is longer than the maximum
allowed length

However, if you go to the advanced search bar and issue the following
query,  the search executes.

'Join Request ID' = "NOM000000000037|NODE00000000001|000000000101931"

This happens whether the user is running with the ARS 6.3 Patch 20 or
7.0.1 patch 1 User tools.

Derek

Derek Berube <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Wildstar Technologies, LLC.