________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of L. J. Head
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2007 2:32 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: TimeZone problem?

**
I came across this a number of years ago....is your server running as
localsystem?  If so then it is running as a system account that you
don't have access to.  This account likely has its timezone set to GMT.
The only way I was able to bypass this was to have my dev remedy system
(the one I was experiencing the issue on) run as my domain user
account...as soon as I did this it adopted the timezone and in my
case...time format that I was using and I stopped having those
issues....

My problems came when the system was built and your choosing all of your
regional settings during install...that configures the default user to
those settings...