I got the SHR:SchemaNames from BMC Support and imported them.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 1:29 AM
Subject: FW: Asset Manager Problem

**
HI Roger ,

I’m using 6.3 , my question there is anyway to get back this records , not
recreate the classes again.

Subject: Re: Asset Manager Problem

I have over 800 entries in ITSM 7. I encountered a similar problem when I was
adding a new field to a class and it already existed on another CI. When I
deleted the field and cleaned up the metadata entries some of the
SHR:SchemaNames had also been deleted. I got the original list from Support. I
saw in CMDB 1.1 where the entries were corrupted.