> For the Mid-Tier, if we are only submitting/modifying tickets, will we
need to patch the Mid-Tier or Java or anything at all?

Depends on the version of AR System.  To address DST issues on the
Mid-Tier:

For AR System 6.3, load patch 020 or 021, Operating System patches and
Java patches
For AR System 7.0.01, load patch 001, Operating System patches and Java
patches
For AR System 6.0.1, load Operating System patches and Java patches
For AR System 5.1.2, load, Operating System patches and Java patches

In all cases, the Operating System and Java patches need to be loaded.
BMC does not supply the Java or OS fixes as part of the patches.

Thanks,

-David J. Easter
Sr. Product Manager, Service Management Business Unit
BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed
in this E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.
My voluntary participation in this forum is not intended to convey a
role as a spokesperson, liaison or public relations representative for
BMC Software, Inc.