I sent the following to BMC support (why won't the website work with IE
6.02?) but I thought I would paste it here as well to see if anyone had any
other advice. I have seen the subject come up but didn't know if there was a
good fix yet.

Environment:

MidTier:
MS Windows Server 2003 SP1
Java 1.4.2_06-b03
MidTier 6.3 Patch 20

Server:
AR system version 6.3 patch 20
SunOS 5.9

DB:
Oracle 9.2.0.6

After an upgrade of our ARS server and midtier from 6.3 patch 14 to 6.3
patch 20, we now see a "Caught Exception: Object Required" error whenever we
try to login via the MidTier.This actually showed first after we had updated
the server and before the midtier but an upgrade of the midtier did not fix
the problem.

After clicking "OK" on the error message (or whatever it is) the Home Page
only half displays (nothing shows in the application list) and you need to
manually type in a URL to get to other pages. The other pages (Help Desk,
etc) seem to work fine (we are testing at this time).