From: Wallace, Kelvin
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2007 12:00 PM
To: 'arslist@ARSLIST.ORG'
Subject: Upgrade to 7.0.1 - Problem with Email Notifications

We recently upgraded to 7.0.1 from 6.3 (no patch yet) and everything
seemed to work fine, except for email notifications.  The email engine
is running on the server (Solaris 9) and messages are being created in
the AR System Email Messages (just not showing any "sent" information).

The Outgoing mailbox is setup correctly (was working before the upgrade)
and has a valid Exchange user and password.  I have tried looking at log
files and cannot see anything.  The only thing I can think of that was
different in the installation was adding the "application" password --
which appears to be displaying as asterisks on the Server Information
page within the Admin Tool.

TIA,
Kelvin