> Based on what David said, I think it sounds like the flaw in Safari is

> scheduled to be fixed in a future version of it

In addition, it required a change to the Macintosh Operating System (Mac
OS X).  My understanding is that the required fixes are only available
in Mac OS X 10.5.

Thanks,

-David J. Easter
Sr. Product Manager, Service Management Business Unit
BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed
in this E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.
My voluntary participation in this forum is not intended to convey a
role as a spokesperson, liaison or public relations representative for
BMC Software, Inc.