Hi guru folks

I am in a dilemma, I am trying to mid-tier 7.0.1 to work with Kanji and I am failing miserably.

I have mid-tier on solaris 9, weblogic 8.1.sp3 web server and mid-tier 7.0.1, Oracle 10g has been configured for utf-8 User testing has a user preference setting of Japan for locale and the mid-tier is set to use user preference going to the correct system ARS is 7.0.1 configured for utf-8, all of the variables for both oracle and ARS are set up correctly as far as I can tell.

Yet is still come up with "??????????????????????" in the description field were they are using IE6 on a Japan PC.

Anyone have any ideas as to what I have missed/overlooked/forgotten/etc. This should not be rocket science, but maybe it is. any and all help is /*extremely*//* welcome*/!

--

*Rocky*

Rocky Rockwell
eMA Team – Remedy Developer