I have a question.  I am trying to set up some workflow for our change
management system.  Here is our process background.  We submit changes and
then attend change meetings to discuss the change in more detail.
Therefore, as an example, if the change is submitted on a Tuesday you will
attend the next change meeting on Thursday.  Conversely, if it is submitted
on a Friday you will wait almost a full week to go to the next meeting on
Thursday.  So on submit, how do you calculate when the next change meeting
is which is always going to be on the next Thursday @ 10:30AM from the
create date of the CR?

Thanks in advance.

James Collins