Tried to send this last night. My apologies if it posts twice.

Leigh,
I'm not sure this is your problem but I experienced an issue with the
date pop-up and it had nothing to do with the ARSystem. I had changed
Windows' properties and the font color chosen by Remedy to display the
Month Year at the top of the date dialog was almost the same as that of
the background. It looked as if the text disappeared.

Unless you mean the dialog doesn't even show the individual days of the
month, then I'm barking up the wrong tree.

HTH,

John J. Reiser
Software Development Analyst
Remedy Administrator/Developer
Lockheed Martin - MS2
The star that burns twice as bright burns half as long.
Pay close attention and be illuminated by its brilliance. - paraphrased
by me