Hope that helps point you in the right direction.

Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 20:32:55 +0100From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Notify a dynamic
group of recipientsTo: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Hi list :)I have to notify a dynamic
group of recipients with a filter that fires on submit of an specific
entry.Depending on the submitter of this entry ther User form has to be
searched for the corresponding recipients. For example: User "Smith" is member
of Group "ITS-Service" and his Customer (it's a customized field in the User
form) is "ACS", then all other users who have the same Group and the same
Customer as user "Smith" should be notified. So how can I get this list of
recipients into the Notify action of my filter.This list/group of recipients is
always different, depending on the user who submits the entry. And it's NOT
only the Group field in the user form that I need for my qualification. It's
also a customized field from the user form that has to be part in this
qualification. Any ideas??Thanks in advance!Kind regards from Germany,ARS
Dummie __20060125_______________________This posting was submitted with HTML in
it___