Hey, do we need to do a patch or anything for MS SQL 2k?

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Easter, David
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2007 1:40 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: DST Patch - What if I don't load it?

You can also review the effects of not loading the BMC Remedy DST
patches by reviewing the technical bulletin found in the Product
Documentation area of Support Central:

http://www.bmc.com/support/hou_Support_ProdVersion/0,3648,19097_19695_11
5217_0,00.html

Thanks,

-David J. Easter
Sr. Product Manager, Service Management Business Unit
BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed
in this E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.
My voluntary participation in this forum is not intended to convey a
role as a spokesperson, liaison or public relations representative for
BMC Software, Inc.