I meant to include this in the original post, but if you look at Test
1, it appears the values are written to the db properly in GMT time,
and if I subtract those times (epoch/integers) in the db I get back
3600 (what I expected), but business time 1 gives me a difference of
7200 seconds (2 hours) for the same start/end times.

Axton Grams