When you install another application such as Incident there is a check box that
allows you to install the DSL.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 11:32 AM
Subject: Definitive Software Library 7.0

**
Windows 2003 server
ARSystem 7.00.01 Patch 1
MSSQL 5.0

While installing CMDB 2.0 on a new server (First Time) the manual says to
install Definitive Software Library and then follow the directions in the
Definitive Software Library 7.0 Administrator's Guide.

I have been hunting for this software and documentation, and I can find the
patches, but not the original install files and the documentation.

Is there someone who can tell me where to find the software and the
documentation?

Is this something you have to purchase separate?

Is it necessary?

Thanks for any help.