-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Serouche Rahimpour
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2007 9:28 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: how to reverse the order in a diary field

thanks abdul for your tip. But that will do for all diary fields where
as my user want this behavior only on one field.
Any other idea ?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi Serouche
>
> You can do this by using "AR System User Preference" form. Open this
> form , under general tab , have a look on top right corner. There is
> field 'Show most Recent First" and select from drop-down.
>
> Hope this will help
>
> Regards
> Abdul Ghani
> Pune, India

ARSlist:"Where
> the Answers Are"

addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not
immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

transmitted by this email.