Good Afternoon List,

I hope you are all well.

We have a requirement for a Remedy ITSM v7 Trainer for a client in the
City of London.  The contract would be for 4-5 weeks to prepare the
materials and then deliver 1st line training followed by multiple Level
2 training plus a management training session.  The requirement
specifically requires someone with ITSM v7 training experience to
deliver this classroom training to circa 100 delegates.  The contract
would be starting early April.

I would be very grateful if there is anyone who is interested or knows
of a trainer who could undertake this contract to either send their CV
directly to me, or to pass on my details to the relevant individuals.

I look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your time.

Kind regards,

Rachel

Rachel Kerwick AREC

Resource Management

TuringSMI

200 Brook Drive, Green Park, Reading, Berkshire, RG2 6UB

Office: +44 (0) 1189 256049

Mobile: +44 (0) 7875 431604

Fax: +44 (0) 1189 497221

Website: www.turingsmi.com <BLOCKED::http://www.turingsmi.com/>

eMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

relationship between TuringSMI, SMI Technologies, SMI Telco, its subsidiaries
or affiliates and you. Internet communications are not secure and therefore the
TuringSMI Group does not accept any legal responsibility for the contents of
this message. Any views or opinions expressed are those of the author.  This
message is intended for the addressee ('s) only and its contents and any
attached files are strictly confidential. If you have received it in error,
please contact the sender on the number above.