  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lammey, Peter A.
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2007 10:08 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: ITSM 7.X Incident - Time Spent Tracking

**

We are looking into upgrading our Remedy server and ITSM applications this
year to 7.X.
One feature that our users are now asking for is a way to track total time
spent on incident tickets and they need a way to determine when the user
entered in the time spent on a ticket.

Some of our users use Planview to track the time they spent on Remedy
tickets per day and by week so when a user puts in that they have worked 1
hour on a ticket on one day and 2 hours on a different day, management wants
a way to be able to verify that the time they entered in Planview is the
same as the Total Time Spent that they entered into Remedy.

We do not have environment up and running with ARS 7.X and ITSM 7.02 so all
I can determine with this is based on the Incident User Guide which seems to
indicate that there is an Assignment log with records in a "Assignment Log"
form being created for the ticket.

Does anyone know if this is true?  And if so, are there reports that come
with ITSM 7.02 that can report against a join between Incident and this
"Assignment Log" form?

Thanks
Peter Lammey
ESPN MIT Technical Services & Applications Management
860-766-4761

it___