Hi All
  Seen some curious behaviour in the Admin Tool on V7.0.01
  If I create a field and name it for example Amount Spent($)
  If I create workflow using this field, especially Push Fields the admin tool
automatically converts the field name to $Amount Spent($$)$ !!
  even if I change the name of the field to Amount Spent($), as soon as I save
it, the name changes, thus all actions fail, because it never finds a field
with that name
  Has anyone else seen this behaviour??

  ARS Server and Admin Tool 7.0.01 Patch 1
  SQL 2005
  Windows NT 5.2 ( as reported by the Admin Tool)

  Kind Regards

  Shafqat

        Shafqat Ayaz

  "Break the Rules, Forgive Quickly, Kiss Slowly, Love Truly, Laugh
Uncontrollably, And Never Regret anything that made you Smile.."