Misi:

There has to be a way to do #2 since this is served up through the
REMEDY.ARDBC.SERVER.ADMINISTRATION vendor form plugin (form is AR
System Administration: License Review).  Haven't had a chance to
experiment with the api calls to fetch this info, but maybe something
is broken/not documented in the appropriate api calls.

Axton Grams