________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Easter, David
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2007 20:14
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: JDK version compatibility for the Mid-Tier

**
6.3 supports Java 1.4.2x.
7.0.x supports Java 1.4.2x and 1.5x (5.0x).
No current version supports Java 6.0, though it's currently planned for
the next release of AR System.

-David J. Easter
Sr. Product Manager, Service Management Business Unit
BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed
in this E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.
My voluntary participation in this forum is not intended to convey a
role as a spokesperson, liaison or public relations representative for
BMC Software, Inc.