From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 8:39 AM
Subject: Re: Company not sending 1099: what's the remedy?

Do you know how much you received from them over the year?   Can't you
report the income (I'm sure you are obligated) to w/o a 1099?

--

Chris Danaceau
703-833-2459

The electronic mail message you have received and any files transmitted
with it are confidential and solely for the intended addressee(s)'s
attention. Do not divulge, copy, forward, or use the contents,
attachments, or information without permission of Fannie Mae.
Information contained in this message is provided solely for the purpose
stated in the message or its attachment(s) and must not be disclosed to
any third party or used for any other purpose without consent of Fannie
Mae. If you have received this message and/or any files transmitted with
it in error, please delete them from your system, destroy any hard
copies of them, and contact the sender.