Katherine,

There is a know error with patch 21 of the midtier. The patch is missing
several javascript files from the
<midtier_install>/resources/standard/javascript/timezone directory.
Turn the midtier logging to fine and try to log in. Scan through the entries
looking for something like:

ARERR [9357] Unsupported timezone US/Eastern (or whatever timezone your
server is set to).

If you find something like this, you will need to create the file for this
timezone. Just make a copy of an equivalent timezone file and give it an
appropriate name. For example, in our case we made a copy of
America_New_York.js and named it US_Eastern.js.

<rant>
Figuring this out cost of the better part of a staff day after being told to
go to this patch by BMC "support".  What I find particularly annoying is
that we asked tech "support" if there were any known error with patch 21 and
they said no. After we went to patch 21 and after we figured out the suource
of the problem, then tech "support" said that the error was a know issue.
</rant>

Joe