You could also import the data into a display-only form, and create a
filter trigger on submit to create or modify records in your main
form.

-
Jarl

On 3/10/07, Harmil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
**
Peter,

Could you explain me this in detail as i already import the CSV data on to
remedy temporary form using Remedy import so now i do have all data on
remedy form so how would i create a filter on merge which takes my temp
table data on to different form? Is there any way i can run this import
automatically without log in to remedy import tool via User tool or command
line?

Peter Romain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I would create a new import form in Remedy and import the csv files into
this form.

Filters on merge would then be written to push the data to the correct
classes.

Harmil writes:

> All,
>
> We need to import some CSV files in to Remedy Database (SQLServer) and it
will be a one time dump of data so we don't concern about the performance or
any other issues. We have different columns on CSV file goes to different
BMC CMDB 1.1 classes in remedy so how do i create a workflow which takes
each CSV file's column and import those attributes in Remedy form(Table).Can
some one tell me the best way to handle this.I think i need some kind of DB
script and step details to create this work flow?

> Environment:
>
> CM DB 1.1
> ARS 6.x
> Windows NT