Thanks!  I'm pretty sure that it has to go in the same directory as the
executable.  I did do a search for the existing .dll's and found a number
everywhere but in the directory that I thought they should be...go figure.
After talking it over with my Director, I decided it would be best for me
not to touch a darn thing till I can get some concrete information from
Microsoft....

In the mean time....

I'm going to try and test the install that I have and see if I can replicate
the situation the hotfix is supposed to resolve.  If I can't, then I'm not
going to worry too much about it.

I'll let you all know.

Warren