-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of DRH-SSII
Sent: March 11, 2007 9:39 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Remedy Contractors needed - URGENT -

Hi all,

There is some great opportunities for contractors in Europe currently.

Mainly minimum 6 month contracts in the following locations:

France (Nice, Paris, Lille), Switzerland (Bern, Geneva, Zurich), Spain
(Barcelona), Portugal (Lisbon), Sweden (Stockholm) and Belgium (Anvers and
Bruxelles area).

It's about implementing global ticketing solutions with V7.

You can apply sending your CV and expected rates at the following
address:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Our company which is searching those contractors is an European BMC Partner,
it's
not an HR agency...

This is mainly for CEE people.

Permanent positions may be accepted as well...

Kind regards.

drh