Hello List,

I experience some problems with inserting rows into our view forms.
The SQL log shows

INSERT INTO T3321 (C536870913,C1) VALUES ('test',1)
*** ERROR ***  ORA-02047: cannot join the distributed transaction in progress

C1 field is a key (request ID), it should be incremental.
I have 50 records already in that table and C1 cannot equal 1.

Is it possible to assign Request ID for view forms manually?
Maybe I should recreate this view form and make Request ID field another way?

Thank you.

Kind regards / С уважением
Dmitry Bezhenar

SIEMENS
OOO Siemens Business Services
Kozhevnicheskij Per. 6
Moscow / Russia
Tel.    +7 495 737 2697

Mob.  +7 916 615 7978

Email   [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>