-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Carey Matthew Black
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2007 8:17 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: DST Test Results on March 11th 8:00 AM

Gary,

Assuming that your 'Create Time' field is a "Time Field" not a
"Date/Time Field". I am talking data types here, not display values.

Just a guess... but I think your client is in a different timezone
than the ARS server?

The "Date/Time Field" values should be localized however the "Time
Field" will not be localized. (By design of those field types.)

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)

Love, then teach
Solution = People + Process + Tools
Fast, Accurate, Cheap.... Pick two.

On 3/12/07, Opela, Gary L Contr OC-ALC/ITMA
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> **
>

> Okay, so here is a weird one....
>

> On one of our servers, on one application, we have a Create Date field
(this
> standard core field) and a create time field. The create time field is
set
> to $TIME$ by a filter on submit.
>

> The create time and create date fields are off from each other by an
hour.
> The Create Date field shows the correct time, 7:30, and the Create
Time