Les,

I think your talking about the default "Results list" in your question.

That "results list" is not really a "table field" (although it looks a
lot like one) until you add the "Results List" table field (Field ID
1020) to the form/view in question. Then you should be able to add
workflow and alter the behaviour of "Tble/double click" active links
to that table.

The downside will be that the "Results List" Table (field ID 1020,
that you added to the form) will always be part of the "Details"
portion of the form and not part of the "Results list" portion of the
form. (As far as I can remember.)

Now you might ( I say might since I have not tested this) be able to
add that special table field to another form and build active links on
that other form for that table field. Then share the workflow to the
form you really want to control too. ( You might want to use $ SCHEMA
$ and other keywords to limit what the active links to by VUI/SCHEMA
etc.. too.) However, that workflow might not be triggered by the
"default" results list that is auto generated too.

Maybe that will help?

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)

Love, then teach
Solution = People + Process + Tools
Fast, Accurate, Cheap.... Pick two.

Hey list,

After doing a search there is a list of results displayed. If a user double
clicks on a row in the results list, the default view will open in modify
mode.

My question is. Is there any way to control what view is displayed when the user
double clicks in the results list? Or, is there a way to prevent the users from
double clicking in the results list? I can't find any drill down switches.

If the users are accessing via the web I don't want them to see the default
view, and I can't seem to find a way to restrict them.

Thanks

Les Ganton