You could be right, but I did not think the user tool released the license either, not for one hour.

It has been a while since I tested it.

*Rocky*

Rocky Rockwell
eMA Team – Remedy Developer
Ph#1: 214-567-8874
Ph#2: 325-884-1263

Axton wrote:
Not if you explicitly end the session, it is supposed to be released
immediately.  Think of closing your user tool, that releases a
floating license; why should the same not apply to the mid-tier.  The
logout servlet is supposed to do the same, but it doesn't some of the
time.

In all honesty, closing the browser should release the token, the same
as the user tool does.  It should just be built into the mid-tier.  A
lost session (i.e., logout or close browser) should release the
license immediately (no exceptions), to stay true to the nature of the
licenses as they are managed when using the user tool.  In all
honesty, I think that until the mid-tier behaves in that way, it is
defective.

Axton Grams