And Joe means it too.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Joe DeSouza
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2007 1:52 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: OT: Re: Looking for [EMAIL PROTECTED]

**
Or maybe he has 27498 unread mails in his inbox like I do on this
account :-) So if any of you have tried to get in touch with me via this
email address and I missed out on you, I apologise :-) I'll eventually
get back to you sometime I guess!

Joe