We had rebooted several times, and still did see the Email service.  We finally
discovered that the EmailDaemon.properties was missing.  We copied this over
from the existing server, and ran a modified armaild.bat file which installed
the service.  Now we are running into issues with authentication when running
the EmailStart.bat file.  As far as I know we have set the correct password
using the Application Service password.  Here is the message we get when
debugging:

loaded library

MessageType: 2

MessageNum: 623

MessageText: Authentication failed

AppendedText:

Any thoughts on what might be causing this?

Thanks,

Shane