Can't you just run an arsignal to get it to pick everything up?

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Axton
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2007 4:15 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Groups issue - cannot use them

Change the server to development cache mode; the server will appear to
hang while the cache operation completes, but it takes a lot less
time, and the next time you look for a group it will be there (be it
in the admin tool for field/form permissions, in the user tool for
group list fields, etc.).

Axton Grams

On 3/14/07, Joe DeSouza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> **
> I still don't think that should take that long a time.. but then again
> think a lot might also depend on how many users exist on your system,
and
> their memberships to these groups, and also your object count (forms,
AL's
> AL Guides) that depend on permissions to these groups..
>

> Joe D'Souza
> Remedy Developer / Consultant,
> BearingPoint,
> Virginia.