-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sokol, Brian
Sent: 03/14/2007 4:23 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Can I do a Not Like Search?

**

I have a character field with several rows of numbers. I also have a table
that is displaying all the numbers in the character field that match a
separate table ("%" + $field$ + "%" LIKE 'field'). I also would like a table
that displays any numbers that are not matched. Is there a way to search for
a value that is not like another? If there was a single value in the
character field then this would be easy.

Brian Sokol
Manager, Desktop Services
Scholastic Inc.
557 Broadway