From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 4:17 PM
Subject: Companies in ITSM 7.0 - Multiple Companies, same site

**
I am setting up our dev server with 7.0. I am defining the companies that we
support, and have run across an issue which does not make sense to me.
We have multiple locations that house multiple companies. For instance, our New
York office houses key people from various different companies. When I go to
put in the same address, it complains about already having this Site. Yes, that
is exactly what I want. Shouldn't it have the ability to see that the other
"Site" is for another company. I would see why it would be an issue for the
same company....
Anyone know how to get around it? For now, I am just appending the Company
Initials to the end of the site name.
Thanks
Tom Luebbe
The Nielsen Company