-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of CONDREA, Daniel
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2007 9:48 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Freeing licenses

Hi All

"Basically, if there is no activity by my user with the interval in 600
seconds ..."

The answer is: there is no way to free a floating license in less than
3600 seconds.

To overcome this you have to define an AL that runs on Window Close with
action "Run Process - PERFORM-ACTION-EXIT-APP"

This behavior applies only to BROWSER.

Regards,
Daniel