From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Nall, Roger
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2007 9:09 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Web Service Newbie

At this point yes. We have never used the Mid Tier for reasons I would rather
not say. That is going to have change by the end of this year but I would
prefer to have a proper rollout of the new process. In the mean time if I could
use the Mid Tier for the web service functionality to this new application it
would make matters easier. I am thinking that as long as I don't let anyone
know that the Mid Tier is available then no one will know how to access it.

Roger A. Nall
Manager, OSSNMS Remedy
T-Mobile USA
Desk: 813-348-2556(New)