________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of patrick zandi
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2007 9:09 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Vista Supported?

**
David,
Did they officially fix the - ripout(uninstall) issue with crystal yet ?

On 3/20/07, Easter, David <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        **
        Roger is correct.  There are no plans to test the 6.03 WUT
running on Vista.  Customers wanting to use Vista will need to use the
7.0.01 (or later) WUT.  However, since the 7.0.01 WUT can connect to
previous versions of AR System (e.g. 6.03), customers will not need to
upgrade the server to 7.0.01 to take advantage of clients running Vista.
Only the WUT would need to be upgraded.

        Latest update I have from QA is that testing should be completed
within the next 30 days.

        -David J. Easter
        Sr. Product Manager, Service Management Business Unit
        BMC Software, Inc.

        The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action
expressed in this E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC
Software, Inc.  My voluntary participation in this forum is not intended
to convey a role as a spokesperson, liaison or public relations
representative for BMC Software, Inc.