  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Joe DeSouza
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2007 7:29 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: CMDB 2.0 compatibility with ARS 6.x...

**
Is anyone out there running CMDB 2.0 on ARS 6.0?

I know this might not be supported if you go strictly according to the
compatibility matrix but was wondering if this combination was workable.. If
not anyone knows the reasons why?

Joe

  _____

Finding fabulous fares is fun.
Let
<http://farechase.yahoo.com/promo-generic-14795097;_ylc=X3oDMTFtNW45amVpBF9T
Azk3NDA3NTg5BF9zAzI3MTk0ODEEcG9zAzEEc2VjA21haWx0YWdsaW5lBHNsawNxMS0wNw-->
Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel
bargains. __20060125_______________________This posting was submitted with
HTML in it___