Mikhail, try another workstation, logged in as yourself, see if the
problem follows the ID or just your pc.  I don't recall what version you
said you had, but if you have crystal reports installed, perhaps you can
locate the report in report form and save the report to your workstation
and try opening it up directly.  Be sure to edit the criteria so it
doesn't try to display every ticket in your database.

In a prior email, I'd suggested turning on logging as yourself and the
individual that works, did you notice any differences between the 2 log
files?

Susan Palmer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
03/20/2007 06:26 PM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: Crystal Report Error (U)

**
You're right Mikhail, I sure wouldn't want to recreate accounts either.
But it seemed it was only your account having the issue.  You can only
spend so much time on an issue and then you have to cut it loose if you
have a work-around.  If it comes up again you'd certainly want to look at
it further.  I'm glad you submitted the issue to support, although I don't
hold out much hope for a solution.  But just in this short time it's
amazing how many other people have noted they have an issue too.  Seems
like a bit of a trend!

Susan