Hi Susan,
One of our clients also had this problem. He got a logon failed error.
So I asked him to check his ODBC configurations, and noticed that the
"ARServer" field was blank. So he entered in remprod1 (which is our
server name) and it worked for him.
As for the account that I have that doesn't work, I tried logging on
to another machine and still didn't work. But when I tried logging on
with my new account (which works on MY station), worked on the other
station.
So clearly, there is something wrong with my old account.
As for the workflow differences, I couldn't find anything different
between the two, which means to me that the ALs associated with this
problem are working as they should be. It is on the back end of things
that are screwy.
I do not want to delete my old account YET, i want to compare the
differences between the bad and good accounts so I can narrow down
what's causing this to happen.
Any suggestions on how to do that?
Thanks for all your input!