________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kaiser Norm E CIV USAF 96
CG/SCWOE
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 9:24 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: 5.1.2 User Tool Against 6.3 Server

**

Hi everyone:

This is probably asking a lot of you to think back hard, but does anyone
know of any difficulties with running the 5.1.2 User client (not the
Admin tool) against a 6.3 server? The Air Force is rolling out version
6.3.  The servers we can upgrade immediately, but the client tools need
to be done over time.  I was wondering if anyone knew of any serious
gotchas with using the older user tool.

Thanks,

Norm

it___