I think the clob issue:: seems to be coming back now..  was not Clob at all.
it was from Varchar 2000 to Varchar 4000 .. sorry..

On 3/22/07, patrick zandi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

John,
Is this related to my issue with permission on the user form ?
It sounds soo familiar/similar. --view issue

The issue I had was the USER form on an UPGRADE loses it's permissions..
They are trounced on.
I just went to the user form in admintool, and modified the Form
Properties, and added my groups back in.. and saved.
Everything started working correctly after that..
This may not be your specific issue.. but I hope that helps some.

as far as the Clob issue:: I thought there was an easy way to fix that..
Like: open form and save,  or open form, and add 1 field and save, then
delete field and save..
I remember Doug Mueller talking about that.. little fuzzy.. Rug 99 ?

--
Patrick Zandi

--
Patrick Zandi